The Golf Club Milano was born in 1928 on May 8th thanks to the indefatigable action of Senator Mr Giuseppe Bevione and his vision.
The planning of the course was committed to the Designer Mr James Peter Gannon and the direction of the works was given to Mr Cecil Blandford who, at a later stage, also became the Secretary of the Club.
Over the spring of 1958, the then-President Mr. Gianni Albertini promoted the construction of the current Club House – which is one of the best in Europe – and of the third route, increasing the course with 27 holes.
The planning and the direction of the works on the building were committed to the Designers Vietti and Buzzi, while the works on the course were given to Mr. Giulio Cavalsani, the then-secretary of the Club who, at a later stage, became designer of golf courses. He was able to accomplish a superb golf course with 27 holes in only 3 years.
Reviews of this course...
via privata golf, 42, 20823 frazione birago - camnago, lentate sul seveso mb italy
- l'albenza via longoni, 12, 24030 almenno san bartolomeo bg italy