The history of São Fernando Golf Club portrays the faith and perseverance of a group of friends, gathered around their love for golf.
On April 21, 1954, the inaugural plaque was unveiled, in honor of the donors of 22 bushels of Sítio do Caiapia, Fernando de Almeida Nobre and his family. Project by Argentinean architect Luther Koonz.
The first Canadian mixed Foursomes cup was won by Marcello Carvalho Nogueira and Hebe Nova Gomes.
The constitution of the first Board was formed by Diogo Aguiar de Barros, president; Marcello Nogueira, vice president; Luiz Adolpho Nardy, 1st secretary; Vasco Galvão Bueno, 2nd Secretary; Roberto Pinto de Souza, 1st treasurer and Armando Caiuby Moraes, 2nd treasurer.
São Fernando Golf Club
Estr. Fernando Nobre, 4000 - Caiapia, Cotia - SP, 06705-520
+55 11 4617-9000
Reviews of this course...
praça dom francisco de sousa, 540 - santo amaro, são paulo - sp, 04745-050 brazil
av. jaceguava, s/n - km 7 - parque do terceiro lago, são paulo - sp, 04870-425 brazil