Ontario’s most complete golf vacation destination boasts two public courses known for their beauty and play-ability for golfers of all abilities — the picturesque Deerhurst Lakeside and the famed Deerhurst Highlands, the course that inspired Muskoka’s emergence as a top Canadian golf destination. Open early May through mid-October.
Characterized by Muskoka’s iconic rugged beauty and breathtaking views, each course features its own warm-up range, pro-shop, rentals and lounge. Juniors 18 and under play free with paying adult and quality instruction is available from a team of PGA of Canada professionals.
- Deerhurst Highlands Par 72, 18-holes – one of Canada’s top-ranked courses
- Deerhurst Lakeside – 9 holes
- Professional instruction and driving ranges
- Dedicated tournament planning
- Onsite group shuttle service
- Stay & Play package on Deerhurst Highlands
Check off all your needs, likes and wants for your next golf trip right here in Muskoka.
Reviews of this course...