Founded in 1930, the Krefelder Golf Club eV is one of the traditional clubs in Germany. On our website we offer you all information about the club, the course, our competitions and our economy.
The fairways are embedded in the flat Lower Rhine landscape and are located in a former Rhine loop. The unmistakable landscape-typical structures of the left Lower Rhine characterize the course, which is considered one of the most beautiful parkland courses in Germany, especially because of its old tree population, which is also unparalleled in terms of biodiversity. Characteristic are the number and location of the bunkers, long par 4 holes and small, slightly raised greens.
The clubhouse in the classic country house style was built in 1954 by the Krefeld architect Erwin Busch.
The course has been the venue for national and international championships and international matches for both amateurs and professionals more than 20 times. The club won four times the Krefeld member Dr. Max Burghartz donated the club cup of Germany and twice the senior cup. Many of the club''s players were called up to the German national team and won over 30 titles in national and international championships.